Ehsaas Bahimat Buzurg Program
Greater financial support for the elderly: In our society, there are elderly people who need financial or physical support to meet their needs. Despite the lack of government ministries and Ehsaas Bahimat Buzurg Program and the overall management of financial assistance, Buzurg faces challenges in accessing financial assistance.
Bahimat Buzurg Program
The Behmat Buzurg Program was unveiled by the Government of Pakistan on 8 October 2011. The aim of the initiative was to help the elderly integrate into society and empower them to help themselves. The budget of the Behmat Buzurg Program is more than 20 lakhs.
It is evident that only 4% of Pakistan’s population is above sixty years of age. Elderly people are dependent on others in developing nations like Pakistan. They need both physical activity and financial support to lead a peaceful life. Unfortunately, less assistance is provided to the elderly in Pakistan.
Read More: Bisp Raqam Check Karne ka tarika 2023-24
The government of Pakistan has started a program for people above 65 years of age. Ehsaas Buzurg Citizens Program is a social assistance program that provides financial assistance to elderly people and facilitates online registration. To be part of this poverty-fighting scheme, Buzurg citizens of the country are given a stipend of Rs 2000 per month.
Punjab Bahimat Buzurg Program Eligibility Conditions
Punjab Behimat Buzurg Citizen Program was originally designed for the elderly or the needy. Recently, the government of Pakistan has allocated three billion rupees for this program based on an ethnic group. They will be given Rs 2,000 per month for their essential expenses.
Buzurg citizens should not contact anyone and can use this amount according to their needs. With the introduction of the Behimat Buzurg Program, which will provide a significant social pension to adults aged 65 years and above in Punjab, the Punjab Social Protection Authority will bridge this gap. These elders will inform their communities about important social issues.
Bahimat Buzurg Program Scheme payments start after three months, and those who have already signed up are still allowed to communicate. Those who have not yet signed up for the program are still able to use it.
How can I register for the Bahimit Buzurg program
Steps to be taken to register in the Buzurgr Citizens Program:
- Sixty-five years of age: You should be at least sixty-five years of age to be a part of the Bahimat Buzurg Program.
- Entering the website: Go to the website of the Government of Pakistan and click on the link of the Bahimat Buzurg Program.
- Registration Form: Select “Registered” and then click on the “Submit Documents” option.
- Contact with Representative: After submitting your application, the Bank Representative (BOP) will contact you. They will contact you to review your details and status.
- Making an application: Only one member of your entire family can apply for the Bahimat Buzurg Program. This application causes all financial aid sources for a family to be approved by a bank representative.
- Financial Assistance: After three months, you get financial assistance of Rs.6000 or Rs.2000 per month.
How to Check the Money in the Bahimat Buzurg Program
How to check the amount in the Behimat Buzurg Program If you have an ATM card, you can insert it into the balance check software to see how much money is left on it. To check your balance, you need to use the Bank of Punjab website or mobile application.
First, insert your ATM card into any ATM machine and enter your ATM PIN.
Then you scan your ATM Card PIN or enter the amount in the mobile application. Your balance will appear on your screen and you can decide to get cash. You can check your balance using any Bank of Punjab ATM machine or app, and it’s very easy.
Bahimmat Buzurg Program App
The Behimat Senior Citizens Program offers an app through which people aged 65 years and above in the country can submit their applications online. The purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance to seniors who are low-income and need help meeting their needs.
Apply for the Bahimat Buzurg Program online
To participate in the program you will need to apply online, through which you will enter your identification information, bank account details, and family financial situation.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official website of Behimat Senior Program “www.PSPA.Gov.pk”.
- “Apply Now” option will be available on home page.
- Select “Ehsaas Ba Hamat Senior Plan” and press “Continue”.
- Include your identifying information on the application form, such as name, date of birth, National Identity Card number, address, and contact information.
- Submit the necessary paperwork, such as a copy of your National Identity Card, a recent photograph, and other necessary documents.
- Before submitting your application, review it thoroughly.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation message.
- After your application is verified, you will be provided financial assistance, whereby you will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.2000.
Before submitting the online application, please remember that you need to attach the necessary documents and make your application attractive carefully so that your application can be submitted successfully.
The Behimat Senior Citizens Program is ready to help you meet your financial needs and verify the eligibility of the government to provide you with financial assistance.
Ehsaas BaHimat Buzurg program Card
You can apply for a Bahamian Senior Program card online by visiting the PSPA website. Finally, click on “Apply for Card” to submit the application. Your card will be delivered to your home within two to four weeks. You can have a fixed monthly withdrawal limit of Rs. 2000 at the ATM, using your card.
How to use a Bahamian Buzurg Card to withdraw money?
To withdraw money, beneficiaries should only use an ATM.
- Insert your card and enter your PIN.
- Select the Cash Out option.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw, and after the transaction is complete, withdraw the cash and card.