The Ehsaas Panahgah program is an important initiative launched under the patronage of former Prime Minister Imran Khan. The move aims to make the government aware of the plight of poor and middle-class citizens who are suffering from a lack of Panahgah.
Most of these people include laborers who earn a living by working, but they do not have their own houses and do not get food. To help those who are now spending the night on the streets, footpaths, or other isolated places, this Panahgah program is likely to benefit. The government has launched the Ehsaas program to provide Panahgah and food to the homeless.
The main mission of this program is to provide a safe and clean environment to daily wage workers, who serve their families in other cities and do not have to bear the cost of accommodation, food, and meals.
Can Prime Minister launched this program in 2017 and the first 5 Panahgah were established in Lahore. So far 39 models have been introduced in different regions of the country. The Panahgah in Tansah Sharif and Lahore were managed by a social welfare society, where an average of 500 people could stay in the Panahgah at a time.
Eligibility Criteria for Panahgah Program:
The Government of Punjab has set criteria for individuals who wish to apply under the Asylum Programme. Eligibility criteria are those who meet the actual requirements of the program:
Read More: Ehsaas Program 12000 apply
- Homeless individuals or their families who live on the streets meet the program’s eligibility criteria.
- These persons have no source of income and cannot afford food, drink and guns.
- The program also meets the eligibility criteria for persons who are at risk, such as women, children, the elderly, and persons with disabilities.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan and must have an identity card.
How to Register Online for Ehsaas Panahgah Program?
The government has provided an online registration facility for easy access to the program to all the deserving and needy people across the country. If an individual registers himself online under this Panahgah program, he can easily avail the facility of Panahgah from Ehsaas Panahgah in any city or country.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Online Registration:
Here is the step-by-step procedure to register yourself in Ehsaas Panahgah:
Applicants visit the official website of Ehsaas Panahgah Program
Now click on the registration form.
Then enter your name, age, contact number and CNIC on the registration form.
After the registration process, submit your application.
After the submission process, you will get accommodation in any accommodation in different cities.
Facilities Provided in Ehsaas Panahgah Program:
“As this program is initiated to provide a better environment to the poor and middle class individuals or families, the following is the list of facilities provided at the Pangah:
- About 100 bed facilities are available for overnight stay of persons.
- Free breakfast and dinner is available for about 500 people.
- Separate rooms for men and women, clean drinking water, and separate washrooms for daily earners are provided.
- Laundry and housekeeping services are available for 7 days per person.
- The duration of a candidate’s stay in the Panahgah is 3 days, but if he has to work in the city for some more days, he can increase his period by requesting the Panahgah management.
- Trained staff are available in the facility for hospitality, food safety and health protection, environmental protection, housekeeping, and regular monitoring of facilities.”
Objective of Ehsaas Panahgah Program:
Every shelter program has certain objectives behind it, such as:
- Sheltering poor employees, laborers, and low-income individuals.
- Providing homeless people with a safe place to sleep.
- To improve the dignity and dignity of homeless people.
- Reducing the number of people sleeping on roads and footpaths.
- To promote social cohesion and cooperation.
- Preventing deaths or injuries from extreme weather conditions, such as floods, earthquakes, and heat waves.
- To increase employment opportunities by involving Ehsaas shelter residents in the management and maintenance of facilities.
How to get Enroll in Ehsaas Panagah?
You can do the following steps to get admission in Ehsaas shelter:
- Find a Center: Find the nearest Ehsaas Shelter Center. You can find them with the help of applications, websites, or sorry institutions.
- Contact: Contact the Ehsaas shelter center and explain your case to them. You can make this contact through any person who provides information to Ehsaas Shelter.
- Verification of Allegations: Ehsaas Shelter may ask you for specific documents or information for verification. You are required to provide your ID card, address, and other information.
- Eligibility Verification: Your eligibility will be verified as per the prescribed rules and conditions of Ehsaas Shelter. Here your civil conditions, house intensity, or other constellations are evaluated.
- Shelter Admission: Once your eligibility is verified, you will be told when you can enter the Ehsaas Shelter. Overnight stay and food facilities are provided there.
- Contact Number or Helpline: If you need any further information or assistance, you can ask your questions by calling the contact number or helpline of Ehsaas Shelter.
1: What is the contact number or helpline for Ehsaas Panahgah?
If you have any information or details or have any query regarding the shelter, please contact the Ehsaas shelter contact number (042) 99232178-9.
What kind of facilities did Ehsaas Panahgah Centre provide to individuals?
There is sleeping space for 100 men and dining space for 400 people at night. Separate spaces are reserved for these men and women, and bathrooms are also provided for them.
How many Panagah are there in Lahore?
Initially five signature shelters were built in Lahore, and later eight new shelters were established. These shelters are located in different areas of Lahore such as LOS Achhra, Gujumata, Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, Bund Road, Johar Town, Shahdara, Bibi Pak Daman Ali Complex, and also in 1 Tunis Sharif.