Undoubtedly, the Government of Pakistan has launched a Benazir Nashunoma Program which was launched on July 2 with online registration. This Benazir Nashunoma Program aims to improve the nutrition of poor children and pregnant women in Pakistan, and its impact is also supported by the Ehsaas program.
You are not yet registered in this program, but you can join. Children below two years of age and pregnant women are eligible under this program, and you are given an easy and complete way to join the program. Children under two years of age will be given Rs 2000 and pregnant women Rs 25000, which can improve their financial condition.
What is Benazir Nashunoma 2023?
Benazir Nashunoma Program has taken an effective step to prevent malnutrition in Pakistan. The program has launched an important scheme to protect women from anemia, under which children are given Rs 2,000 and women Rs 25,000. Beneficiary families are provided access to the best healthcare through this program. The Benazir Income Support Board has constituted a technical committee, after which the Benazir Income Support Program has been relaunched in 34 institutions.
بے نظیر نشوونما پروگرام رجسٹریشن
Read Also Post: 8171 complain
The objective of the Benazir Nashunoma Program
The objectives of the Benazir Nashunoma Program are as follows:
- Preventing Malnutrition in Children Under Two Years of Age: One of the main objectives of this program is to provide proper nutrition to children under two years of age to prevent malnutrition.
- Weight loss for women during pregnancy: Through this program, women are provided with proper weight loss during pregnancy.
- Correcting Anemia and Macronutrient Deficiency: This program aims to correct anemia and essential macronutrient deficiency to improve public health.
- Improving health and nutrition and reducing the burden of disease: The objective of this program is to improve the health and nutritional status of the population, and to reduce the burden of disease.
- Awareness about the health and nutrition of mothers and new-born children: An important objective of this program is to inform the parents of mothers and new-born children about the importance of health and proper nutrition.
- Government of Pakistan launched a good program: The government of Pakistan has launched a program that provides financial assistance to children under two years of age and pregnant women. Children under two years of age will be given Rs 2000 per month while pregnant women will be given Rs 25000.
Eligibility Criteria for Benazir Nashonoma Program
The Benazir Nashunoma Program is a specific eligibility criteria to prevent malnutrition and provide cash to pregnant and lactating mothers and lactating women and children under two years of age in beneficiary families. Under this program, 1000 and 2500 rupees will be given for girls and 25 thousand rupees for pregnant women.
To get money from Benazir Nashunoma, women have to undergo regular medical check-ups with free camps on vaccines and immunizations. It is also important to attend awareness sessions. Initially, Benazir Nishinom has been launched in 14 districts of the country. After this success, you have to SMS your registration to 8171 nationwide to join this program. When you are allowed to meet the criteria, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
Latest update of Benazir Nashonoma Program
The Benazir Nashonoma Program was initially launched in 14 districts of the country, but the Benazir Income Support Program Board has now decided to make the program seasonal in about 45 districts of the country. All these centers will be launched in August 2023. The BISP program has decided that the amount sanctioned under the Benazir Nashonoma Program will be given only to eligible women under the Benazir Income Support Programme, who are already receiving assistance.